At the NCEC, we have been busy preparing for the upcoming 2022 elections. This past cycle, we have been consumed with processing and integrating the data we need for our upcoming campaign planning data and analysis. This includes:
- Integrating and analyzing redistricting plans for the US Congress and individual State Senate and State House chambers as they are finalized after legislative and legal challenges.
- Collecting and auditing 2020 election results at the precinct level for every state.
- Performing statistical disaggregation to integrate absentee votes reported at more coarse-grained levels.
- Preparing new Expected Vote and Democratic Performance Index scores to use for campaign planning this November.
- Matching and reconciling the latest election results with results from prior years—including precinct boundary splits, merges, and renaming.
Without the support of our donors, we would not be able to provide these resources to candidates and campaigns.